Need the Ngorika Bus online booking information or travel schedule per day? We’ve got you.
Ngorika Bus company is a popular road transport service provider in Tanzania. It is one of the oldest bus companies in the region. It was established in late 1970 to provide customers with safe and comfortable transportation across cities in the country. It has maintained and increased its service quality over the years.
Though it travels through Tanzania, its major route is Dar es Salaam to Arusha via Chalinze and Moshi. The bus company started its operations with Scania bus models but has expanded its fleet in recent years. The fleet now consists of Chinese Yutong buses and Scania buses. They offer the semi luxurious class with Yutong buses and ordinary class with Scania buses.
In this article, we will discuss the Ngorika Bus online booking and physical booking methods, the Ngorika Bus contact details, travel schedule, address, ticket prices and we’ll also be answering some commonly asked questions about the Ngorika Bus online booking.
Ngorika Bus Online Booking
You can get Ngorika bus tickets at the bus terminals on the day of your departure or by booking online. You can book online at www.Tiketi.com. Ngorika bus company has partnered with Tiketi to make booking of tickets easier for passengers.
Here is a guide to help you when booking;
- Visit the www.Tiketi.com website
- Input your departure made destination cities in the search bar
- Pick the bus class you want to travel with
- Select a seat
- Input your passenger information ( name , email address, phone number e.t.c)
- Select a payment method
- Review the information and click on “book now”.
You can reach out to the company via its contact details stated below for more details on the online booking procedure.
Ngorika Bus Contact Details
For enquiries, reviews or complaints regarding the services offered by the bus company, you can reach out to the customer care support via the contact details stated below;
- Head office: Ngorika Bus Transport Co. Ltd. P.O. Box 1341, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.
- Sub Office: Street number 11, Taifa Road, Tanga, Tanzania.
- Telephone Number: +255 272 757 786
- Telephone Number: +255 272 252 736
- Telephone Number: +255 713 256 888
Ngorika Bus Fleet Line
Ngorika bus fleet is made up of Chinese Yutong Buses and Scania bus models. The vehicles offer semi luxurious and ordinary class services respectively. The vehicles are equipped with various onboard features that make passenger transport experience remarkable.
Ngorika Bus Service Routes
Ngorika bus plies all routes in Tanzania, that is, it has buses going to all major locations in the country. However, like other bus companies, there are a few routes it specialises in. They include;
- Dar es Salaam to Arusha via Chalinze and Moshi
- Tanga to Singida via Arusha and Moshi
- Tanga to Arusha via Moshi.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long has Ngorika Bus company been providing transport services in Tanzania?
The travsport company has been operating on Tanzanian roads for over 50 years. It was established in 1970, making it one of the oldest bus companies in the country.
- How do I book tickets online?
You can purchase your bus tickets by visiting www.Tiketi.com. There is a guide above to help you in the booking process.
- How can I identify the company’s vehicles?
Ngorika bus company’s vehicles have a unique identity that stands out to customers. Asides the name of the bus being plastered boldly on both sides of the buses, the buses have a white base colour and splashes of yellow blue and green which are quite artistic and pleasant to the eyes.
- What onboard facilities do passengers enjoy when travelling with Ngorika bus company?
The buses are equipped with air conditioning units, 2 by 2 reclining seats, sound system, overhead reading lights, arm rests and legroom.
Ngorika bus company is one of the oldest and most popular transport companies in Tanzania. Having been in operation for about 50 years, it has mastered the art of satisfying customers by providing excellent quality services. They offer passenger and parcel logistic services at affordable prices. Check out Machame Safari Bus Tanzania.