What are the Rungwe Express online booking procedures or contact details?
Rungwe Express is a Tanzanian bus company that operates along the many regions in the country. It was established a few years ago as soon as the Green Star Bus Services got shut down.
Many Tanzanian residents believed that it was established as a replacement for Green Star Bus Services after its collapse. However, various sources have nullified the claim.
The bus company has a fleet of numerous semi luxurious buses that engage in daily transport services across Tanzania. The company’s main route is the Dar es Salaam to Mbeya route. Though they also travel southwest routes from Dar es Salaam.
Their buses are fully equipped with various amenities that are discussed below. In this piece, we’ll discuss all you need to know about Rungwe Express online booking procedures, physical booking procedures, contact details, addresses, services and will also be asking some frequently asked questions about the company.
Rungwe Express Online Booking
Unfortunately, Rungwe Express doesn’t offer an online booking option as it doesn’t have a website or engages in partnership with ticket booking companies. However, you can travel with Rungwe Express by visiting any of the head offices and terminals or calling any of the numbers listed in the contact details below.
Rungwe Express Contact Details
To book tickets or for further enquiries, reach out to Rungwe Express via any of the following means;
Head office: P.O.BOX 9711, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Or visit NHC House , Samora Avenue, Zanaki Street, Floor 9, Room no. 903. P.O.BOX 6138, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Telephone number 1: 0767 933 335
Telephone number 2: +255 22 2110663
Email: [email protected].
Rungwe Express Bus Fleet
Rungwe Express operates a modern semi luxurious fleet as it is a newly established company. It makes use of the Chinese Scania model coaches to transport its passengers.
The semi luxurious buses are equipped with various facilities such as;
- Air conditioning systems
- 2 by 2 reclining seats
- On board sound system
- As well as free drinks on long distance trips.
Rungwe Express Bus Routes
The newly established Tanzanian bus company has gained traction in the country and engages in daily transportation across the following routes;
- Dar es Salaam to Mbeya
- Dar es Salaam to Kyela
- Dar es Salaam to Tabora
- Dar es Salaam to Tunduma.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get updates on Rungwe Express; the Rungwe Express has an online presence on Facebook and Instagram though it is yet to create an online website for booking. You can get updates via following them on instagram @rungwexpress or on Facebook @Rungwexpress.
- What is Rungwe Express’ most plied route: the transport company’s most plied route is the Dar es Salaam to Mbeya route.
- Is Rungwe Express affordable: while this is relate to an individual’s earnings, all Rungwe Express tickets are fairly affordable. The bus company offers a semi luxurious transport service with various amenities suitable for both long and short distance trips.
- Is Rungwe Express a successor of Green Star Bus: though various speculations arose that Rungwe Express was a replacement of Green Star Bus, since it came into operation immediately the latter bus company closed down. However, the claim has been nullified by credible sources.
Rungwe Express is a newly established bus company, yet has made a name for itself in the Tanzanian road transport industry. They have built a loyal customer base and are concerned with providing reliable daily schedules road transportation across Tanzanian region. Also read about Tilisho Safari online booking and contact details.