Power Bike Prices in Nigeria are largely dependent on the brand, and the state of use whether it is brand new or fairly use among many other factors. Thus, we have taken our time to gather the Power Bike prices in Nigeria with their different brands.
Before we show you the different brands and prices of Power Bike in Nigeria, here are some things you need to know about using Power Bike including the advantages and disadvantages.
Power Bike is known for its efficiency, agility, and speed which signify youthfulness. Compared to Motorcycle, Power Bike serves as a racing tool as well as a means of transportation thereby giving thrills and excitement to the user.
Due to the below-listed advantages, there is an increase in demand and use of Power bikes by many. Find below some of the advantages.
Advantages of Power Bikes
Compared to motorcycles, Power bikes are fast and can accelerate at higher speeds. Are you the adventure-seeking type, getting a power Bike may be a wise decision. You can ride it at an amazing speed for leisure or catch up on appointments.
Power Bikes are efficient and useful especially when you need to cover a long distance within a short duration. Taking into consideration the price of a Power Bike in Nigeria, it is efficient and cost-effective.
When it comes to durability and strength, Power Bikes are long-lasting. With good maintenance, the power bike can last longer without any major damage to any of its parts.
Unlike the belief of many, riding a power bike is not dangerous. Power Bikes are built for racing and speeding with them does not pose harm because of their balance. It is safe and secure so far the rider follows the safety precautions.
Disadvantages of Power Bike
While Power Bikes are useful, great at speed, durable, and efficient, they have some disadvantages that you need to consider before buying.
Compared to the price of Keke Napep, motorcycles, and others, the price of a Power Bike in Nigeria is expensive.
Power bikes are personal luxuries, hence, there is only a little space to carry others. Thus, a power bike seat is not spacious to carry more than one person which makes it less friendly for family use.
Availability of Spare Parts
Despite the increase in the use of Power Bikes, there are few dealers even in major cities in Nigeria. This makes the availability of Power Bike spare parts to be expensive and scarce.
Price of Power Bike in Nigeria
Even with the scarce spare parts, cost, and few seats, Power bikes are an amazing personal luxury that is capable of giving an adventurous journey experience.
There are different brands of Power Bikes in Nigeria with different specifications. Some of the popular brands with amazing parts and quality include Honda, Suzuki, Ducati, Yamaha, Kawasaki, BMW, and so on. Depending on your financial capability, you can get a brand-new or fairly used power bike at an affordable price.
Find below the different brands and corresponding power bike prices in Nigeria.
Brand New Power Bike Prices in Nigeria
Brand New Power Bikes are rare to find in Nigeria and are more costly than fairly used ones. Below is the list of Power Bike prices in Nigeria with their brands.
- Ducati Superbike 2018 price ranges between N4,900,000 to N8,000,000
Tokunbo Power Bike Prices in Nigeria
Fairly Used Power Bikes also known as Tokunbo are quite cheaper compared to new ones. Depending on your capability and brands, they are available in different specifications.
Kawasaki Power Bike Prices in Nigeria
Below is the list of Kawasaki Power Bike Prices in Nigeria
- Kawasaki 400cc Power Bike 2014 (Black) is between N1,500,000 and N3,000,000
- Kawasaki 600cc Power Bike is between N800,000 and N2,000,000
- Kawasaki GPZ Power Bike is between N900,000 and N1,200,000
Yamaha Power Bike Price in Nigeria
Below is the list of Yamaha Power Bike Prices in Nigeria
- Yamaha YZF 2011 is between N2,500,000 to N4,500,000
- Yamaha R1 Power Bike is between N680,000 to N1,500,000
- Yamaha R6 600cc Power Bike 2005 is between N750,000 to N2,000,000
- Yamaha MT-03 2010 660cc Power Bike (White) is between N600,000 to N1,000,000
Honda Power Bike Price in Nigeria
Below is the list of Yamaha Power Bike Prices in Nigeria
- Honda 2002 900cc Power Bike is between N2,000,000 to N3,500,000
- Honda CBR 600cc Power Bike is between N750,000 to N2,100,000
Prices of Other Power Bikes Brands in Nigeria
Below is the list of other Tokunbo Power Bike prices and brands in Nigeria
- Ducati Monster 700cc Power Bike 2013 is between N2,000,000 to N3,500,000
- Harley Davidson 2014 Power Bike is between N5,200,000 to N7,000,000
- BMW S-Series is between N3,500,000 to N5,500,000
- BMW R-Series is between N800,000 to N2,500,000
- Buell XB Series 2009 is between N1,700,000 to N3,500,000
- Qasa Qlink Power Bike is between N420,000 to N1,000,000
Locally Used Power Bike Prices in Nigeria
Below is the list of fairly used power bikes in Nigeria and their prices.
- Kawasaki 400cc Power Bike 2014 price ranges between N500,000 to N1,000,000
- Kawasaki Vulcan 2010 Power Bike ranges between N850,000 to N2,150,000
- Suzuki Gsxr 4000 – 600 Manual Power Bike 2002 price range between N450,000 to N1,000,000
- Sinoki Supra 150 Power Bike price range between N150,000 to N500,000
- Haojin Power Bike HJ-150-50 Fabio price range between N150,000 to N500,000
- Electric Power Bike prices range from N300,000 to N780,000
- Suzuki Epicuro Power Bike price range between N180,000 to N520,000
- Yamaha YZF-R6 Power Bike price range between N120,000 to N620,000
- Peugeot Power Bike price range between N200,000 to N680,000
- Honda Power Bike 900cc 2003 price range between N180,000 to N580,000
Power Bike price in Nigeria is cost-effective, especially Tokunbo and other fairly used ones. You can get an affordable power bike from Jiji, Olix, Jumia, and any other vendors.