APM bus bookings, ticket prices, contact numbers, terminals, and other details are what you will find in this article. Are you searching for how to book a ride with the APM bus? Finish reading this article to learn all you need to know about APM bus bookings.
About APM Bus Company
African People Mover (APM) is one of the newest transport companies in South Africa. The registered bus company was established in 2014 by Tumisang Kgaboesele to transport passengers across South African cities. Since then, the bus company has grown by traveling with over 95 buses across 255 routes in 55 cities.
Some of the routes ply by APM buses include to and fro to different cities like Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria, Aliwal North, Queenstown, Umtata, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Polokwane, Cofimvaba, Idutywa, Port Elizabeth, Butterworth, and so on.
APM bus company offers safe, secure, and comfortable transportation services to different passengers in South Africa. The inter-city transport services are well-adapted for both short and long-distance journeys.
This can be seen in the 2 by 2 seat arrangement which gives enough legroom for the passengers. Also, APM buses have many luxurious facilities including reclining seats, air conditioners, toilets, USB charging systems, lights, onboard entertainment systems, and so on.
APM Bus Bookings and Tips
Like City to City Bus, you need to book a ticket with any of the APM buses to enjoy their transportation services. Are you searching for how to perform APM bus bookings? Find below different ways to book a ticket with the APM bus.
1. Via APM Website
You can visit the APM buses website to book a ticket for your trip. Although, it is not every time it works as it experiences downtime sometimes.
2. APM Buses Contact Number
Here is another way to book a ticket with the APM bus company. All you need is to call their call center number by dialing 087 820 8111 on your phone.
3. Via E-mail Address
Also, you can send an email to [email protected] stating you want to book a ticket for your trip and you will be attended to within 24 hours.
4. Sales Outlets
Instead of communicating with the bus company via the phone, you can decide to visit any of their numerous sales outlets to book a ticket before your trip. All you need to do is to visit any bus stations or terminals close to you and ask how to perform APM bus bookings.
5. Authorized Tickets Seller
Do you wish to perform APM bus booking of tickets online? You can make use of different authorized tickets seller like JustGO (www.justgo.co.za), Busbud (www.busbud.com), and so on.
APM Bus Bookings and Ticket Tips
- You must arrive at the departure station 30 minutes before the schedule to avoid missing the bus.
- Concerning canceling APM bus tickets, you must cancel at least 3 hours before the journey to get a refund. The cancellation fee will be determined by the company depending on the time and day you initiate it.
- Canceling less than 3 hours before the journey may earn you a voucher to be used within 3 years rather than a refund.
- Discount applies to older adults, students, and children with verifiable documents.
- Children less than 18 years old required a legal guardian or parent before traveling
- Children less than 3 years old are allowed to travel with their parents without any fee.
APM Bus Tickets Prices
Now that you know how to perform APM bus bookings, below are the various APM bus tickets prices with their various routes.
- Traveling from Johannesburg to Durban is $24
- From Pretoria to Durban is $25
- Traveling from Durban to Johannesburg is $22
- From Bloemfontein to Johannesburg is $24
- Traveling from Johannesburg to Bloemfontein is $25
- From Johannesburg to Mthatha is $38
- Traveling from Johannesburg to Queenstown is $36
- From Bloemfontein to Pretoria is $24
- Traveling from Durban to Pretoria is $23
- From Mthatha to Johannesburg is $33
- Traveling from Pretoria to Bloemfontein is $26
- From Pietermaritzburg to Johannesburg is $23
- Traveling from Johannesburg to Pietermaritzburg is $26
- From Pretoria to Mthatha is $38
- Traveling from Midrand to Durban is $25
- From Queenstown to Johannesburg is $31
- Traveling from Johannesburg to Idutywa is $39
- From Pretoria to Pietermaritzburg is $26
- Traveling from Welkom to Johannesburg is $25
- From Johannesburg to Butterworth is $37
- Traveling from Pietermaritzburg to Pretoria is $24
APM Buses Sales Office/ Stations in South Africa
1. Head Office
Physical Address: 50 Delfos Road, Pretoria
Industrial, Pretoria, 0183
2. Durban Station
Physical Address: Masabala Yengwa Ave (Ols NMR ave), Durban
3. Pietermaritzburg Station
Physical Address: 269 Burger Str, Pietermaritzburg CBD
4. Bloemfontein Office
Physical Address: Bloemfontein Tourism Centre, 60 Park Rd, Willows, Bloemfontein
5. Umthatha Office
Physical Address: Umthatha Train Station, 10 King Edwards Street,
6. Queenstown Office
Physical Address: Cnr Queens Dr & Dugmore Str, Queenstown Train Station
Physical Address: Johannesburg Park Station, South Africa.
8. Port Elizabeth Office
Physical Address: Norwich Train Station, Settlers Highway, P.E.
9. King Williams Town Office
Physical Address: Grey Str, Metrorail Train Station, KWT
10. Cape Town
Physical Address: Unit 11 Long Distance Bus Facility, CNR Adderly Str & Strand Str, Cape Town Train Station,
11. Bellville Office
Physical Address: 8 Mable Street, Bellville
12. East London
Physical Address: Station Building, Station Street, East London Train Station
Address: Pretoria Station, South Africa
APM bus company offers safe, secure, and excellent transportation services across cities and provinces in South Africa at affordable prices. Do you have any complaints regarding services rendered by any of the APM buses, you can contact the bus company via any of these channels.
APM Call Centre: 012 001 1122
Front Desk: 012 001 777
E-mail: [email protected]